HiLine Nation is always looking for seasoned Journeyman Linemen. We post our job openings on this page so check back often. If you’re interested, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We are more than happy to provide the information you need for your consideration.
We are currently have immediate openings for journeyman lineman work in a compliance management program in the San Diego, CA area. This is a not a permanent position.
We offer competitive wages, per diem and the opportunity for performance-based compensation. Successful candidates must relocate to within 45 miles of Alpine, CA. A company vehicle (for work purposes) and all equipment necessary to perform the job duties shall be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing desk top constructability reviews of 90% design packages and material requirements. (60%)
- Performing field assessments of completed line construction work to ensure compliance with design, standards and requirements. (30%)
- Participating in pre-design field walk down with the project design team to determine facility locations and workspace. (10%)
Minimum Requirements: Completion of a fully accredited Journeyman Lineman apprenticeship program and 10+ years of experience as a Lineman, Foreman or Troubleman working on overhead transmission and distribution lines. Must have basic computer skills with an understanding of MS office, and the ability and desire to learn job related software. Must be capable of working both independently and part of the compliance management team. Must be capable of hiking in steep and rugged terrain to perform assessments of completed line construction. Familiarity with California GO 95 is a plus. The successful applicant may be subject to client mandated drug and background checking. Travel/driving will be required. Successful applicant is subject to auto insurance carrier requirements. Successful applicant must not require immigration sponsorship now or in the future.
To submit your application, please call 877-883-9473 for instructions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Temporary
- Microsoft Office
- Working on overhead transmission and distribution lines: 10 years (Required)
- Lineman, Foreman or Troubleman: 10 years (Required)
- United States (Required)